Promote & Support Healthy Hair | Wholesale Hair Private Label Vitamin Supplement
Excite and Encourage Healthy Hair
Nutun Enterprises offers you a great Wholesale Hair Private Label Vitamin Supplement | People sometimes have problems with hair thinning, that could be caused by poor nutrition, the diet lacking the proper Private Label Hair Vitamin is needed to help support it’s best health.
Vitamins for Health Hair
- Vitamin A (beta carotene). People having hair loss, are often advised to consume a daily allowance of beta carotene to prevent hair loss and encourage hair regrowth. Vitamin A helps form and maintain healthy skin, hair, mucous membranes, and bone development as well as promoting healthy nails.
- Biotin in our Wholesale Hair Supplement is important for not only your hair but helps your body also. Biotin helps turn the food you eat into energy and also helps you have healthy eyes, skin and nails. Biotin deficiency can cause loss and thinning, brittle and splitting hairs, according to the University of Maryland Medical Center. Since biotin is part of the vitamin B group, it helps support healthier hair. When unhealthy it can become fragile, it will break more often and may fall out. Some women may report hair loss during and after pregnancy, Biotin may could reduce this type of loss, according to the American Pregnancy Association.
- Choline Bitartrate is known to benefit movement and coordination, as well as higher level brain functions such as thought, intellect and memory. It is also essential to the structural integrity of the cell walls, and aids in the production of amino acids and proteins. Choline Bitartrate benefits the body in weight loss as well, as it aids in the metabolism of fats.
- Niacinamide, also known as nicotinamide, important for healthy skin and hair pigment. Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 that can provide a several health benefits when taken as a supplement.
- PABA (para-Aminobenzoic Acid) helps in the utilization of pantothenic acid and has been used, together with biotin, folic acid, pantothenic acid, and sometimes vitamin E, to restore hair. PABA could restore grey hair to original color when used with inositol, folic acid and pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), if the hair greying was caused by stress or deficiency in the B vitamins.