Wholesale 30 Billion-Biotic Private Label Supplement
Private Label Probiotic Wholesale Supplement
Our Wholesale 30 Billion Probiotic Private Label Supplement provides the bacteria and microorganisms that a healthy body needs. Probiotics are living bacteria that assists the body when absorbing nutrients and supports a healthy balance of the good bacteria that the body needs. These probiotics support the digestive system helping to regulate metabolism, digesting food, producing vitamins and controlling the immune system.
- Bacillus Coagulans – is a lactic acid-producing bacteria, it is in a dormant state when in the bottle but once inside the intestines it becomes a growing healthy bacteria. Bacillus coagulans is resistant to being killed by stomach acid. Research indicates that Bacillus coagulans could be a great for giving a boost to the immune system and fighting ailments such as irritable bowel syndrome, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, hyperlipidemia, and Crohn’s disease.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus – is a bacteria that is found in the body naturally typically in the mouth, intestines, or female genitals. It is beneficial to human health because the bacteria does not cause any diseases. It produces Vitamin K as well as Lactase, this is an enzyme that breaks down lactose which is the sugar that is in dairy products.
- Bifidobacterium Lactis – is a versatile and a very hard working bacteria. Bifidobacterium lactis is similar to bacteria strains, it is a lactic acid bacteria that fights lactose intolerance and also can boost the immune system. This bacteria indicates support for healthy cholesterol levels, help with ulcerative colitis and might provide support in the support for overall bowel health.
- Bifidobacterium Longum – has indicated health benefits for the gastrointestinal system, antibiotic-associated diarrhea, pathogen infections, seasonal allergies, possible weight control, bone health, colon cancer prevention and lowering cholesterol.
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus – his probiotic strain actually works well and thrives in an acid stomach. It provides strength to the immune system and there are suggestions Lactobacillus rhamnosus might be just as helpful as an antibiotic as a treatment for urinary tract infection.
- Lactobacillus Salivarius – are found in the mouth and the small intestine. This bacteria could be useful to maintain dental health and studies also indicate it might help improve gastrointestinal ailments like irritable bowel syndrome.
- Lactobacillus Casei – is a beneficial bacteria that is found the mouth and intestines naturally. This bacteria produces lactic acid, helping to lower pH levels in the digestive system and fights against growth of harmful bacteria.
- Bifidobacterium Breve – Some studies indicate that ailments like antibiotic-associated diarrhea, allergies, gas, and irritable bowel syndrome have been associated with a lack of low level Bifidobacterium breve bacteria.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum – promote a normal and healthy digestive health system, Lactobacillus plantarum has been shown to be a treatment for Crohn’s disease and irritable bowel syndrome. It has the ability to destroy pathogens and to preserve critical nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants.
Nutun Enterprises high quality Wholesale Health Supplements are manufactured in a GMP and FDA Registered facility and many are NON-GMO Health Supplements also.