Wholesale Organic Cinnamon Supplement Distributor
Wholesale Organic Cinnamon
Our Private Label Organic Cinnamon will be a great addition to any retail fulfillment situation and this Wholesale Organic Cinnamon Supplement
Organic Cinnamon for Health
Cinnamon not only a spice staple in the kitchen and tastes great but has been used as a medicine for a long time. Overall, Cinnamon has many vitamins and minerals added to it’s several health benefits.
- Diabetes – Cinnamon is known to have an anti-diabetic effect. It helps lower blood sugar levels and also can improve sensitivity to the hormone insulin,
which is the vital hormone needed for keeping blood sugar levels balanced.
- Heart Health – Cinnamon health benefits of are numerous and cardiovascular health are among them as it reduces risk factors for heart disease, such as high levels of LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, yet keeps HDL cholesterols at a balanced level. Cinnamon supports increased blood circulation and which improves the body’s ability to repair tissue.
- Antioxidant – Cinnamon offers the most amount of antioxidant of any spice, and helps reduce forms of oxidative stress, which includes the ability to limit nitric oxide build up in the blood and lipid or fat peroxidation, which both can lead to heart disease, brain disorders, cancer, and other illnesses.
Non-GMO GMP FDA Registered Supplements
Nutun Enterprises high quality Wholesale Private Label Health Supplements are manufactured in a GMP and FDA Registered facility and we offer other NON-GMO Private Label Health Supplements also.
- Anti-Inflammatory – Studies indicated that cinnamon has more than seven types of flavonoid compounds, this makes cinnamon very effective against swelling and inflammation, in turn making it helpful in managing pain management, relieving muscle soreness, allergic reactions, PMS pains, age-related symptoms of pain.
- Brain Function – another benefit of cinnamon’s protective antioxidant properties is that they can help defend the brain against developing neurological disorders, such as Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases
- Cancer Cinnamon has antioxidant abilities, which protects against DNA damage, growth of cancer tumors, and cell mutations. Studies have shown that the cancer fighting capacity is because of a compound called cinnamaldehyde that inhibits cancer tumors and protects DNA from damage, and causes cancerous cells to self-destruct known as cell apoptosis.