Private Label Vitamin and Supplements Life’s Vitality Multi-Vitamin/Multi-Mineral
- Vitamin A, often referred to as retinol, helps your eyes to adjust to light changes and also helps keep your eyes, skin and mucous membranes healthy.
- Vitamin C is a known component of your immune system, it is also needed for collagen, the main structural protein found in connective tissue. Vitamin C is also an effective Antioxidant that protects the body from free radicals that cause oxidative stress. Oxidative stress, sometimes called cellular rust. Vitamin C helps with regeneration of supplies of vitamin E (another useful antioxidant) in the body. Higher intake of Vitamin C helps to fight cataracts by increasing the amount of blood flow to the eye.
- Vitamin D benefits pain, depression and inflammation. Vitamin D has indications that it helps prevent cancer, diabetes, heart disease, dementia and infections. Good Vitamin D levels supports better health across the board, longer life, fewer diseases, stronger bones, and muscles, and reduction in death rates from all causes, fewer and less severe infections, less depression, pain and inflammation. In short, more life and more enjoyment of it. If Vitamin D was a drug, the drug manufacturers would be screaming at the top of their lungs daily touting it! Vitamin D benefits seem to be discovered, almost everywhere researchers look.
- Vitamin E often recognized for supporting healthy and skin care. Vitamin E benefits are numerous. Skin care products that contain Vitamin E are an essential part of healthy skin care. Vitamin E another strong Antioxidant, is a must when it comes protecting skin cells from ultra violet light, drugs, pollution, and other elements that produce cell damaging free radicals.
- Vitamin B12, like the other B vitamins, is important for metabolism. It helps in the formation of red blood cells and in the maintenance of the central nervous system.
- Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B5 is considered to be beneficial in the treatment of mental disorders such as chronic stress and anxiety. An appropriate amount of Vitamin B5 will help support good health and proper functioning of all the organ systems. Pantothenic Acid interacts with several of functions in our body, including the production of neurotransmitters in the brain, the fabrication of steroids, and the extraction of fats, proteins and other vital nutrients from food.
- Zinc has numerous health benefits including proper functioning of the immune and digestive systems, control of diabetes, stress level reduction, metabolism of energy in the body , and offers speedy healing of acne and wounds. Zinc is helpful in terms of pregnancy, weight loss, hair care, night blindness, overall eye health, colds, eczema, appetite loss and other minor conditions.
Our Private Label Vitamin Supplements are manufactured in a GMP and FDA Registered facility and many are NON-GMO Private Label Health Supplements also.