Wholesale Pain Relief Formula Private Label Supplement Distributor
Wholesale Private Label Pain Relief Formula Supplement
Wholesale Pain Relief Private Label Formula, N-Fla-Rid is an exciting new supplement formulated to help support the body’s response, that is brought on by physical exertion and injury that lead to minor aches and pains in both joints and muscle tissue. Wholesale Pain Relief Formula Supplement provides a unique combination of enzymes and herbs that helps to support pain relief. Developed by scientists, N-Fla-Rid, Wholesale Pain Relief Formula Private Label Supplement offers a systemic approach to a very common problem by providing what may be one of the most advanced Pain Relief Formula combinations on the market.
Wholesale Pain Relief Formula Supplement uses the following basic ingredients in order support the body’s response to minor aches and pains, to bring pain relief. We do hope this basic overview of the Wholesale Pain Relief Formula Supplement will be helpful:
- Fungal Protease (20,000 HUT):This proteolytic enzyme is used to help break down and digest damaged proteins that can become prevalent during overexertion. Also, proteolytic enzymes are used to help hydrolyze hemoglobin and support normal circulation.
- Serrapeptase (40,000 SPU):Another example of a proteolytic enzyme which may be one of the most effective approaches to reducing the impact of overexertion on the joints and muscle tissue. The subject of a number of clinical studies, Serrapeptase is a keystone ingredient in the N-Fla-Rid formula.
- Bromelain (500,000 PU):Found in the stems of pineapples, this remarkable enzyme has been recognized by the Commission E in Germany for its many benefits including physical issues which result from injury. Because of its characterization as a proteolytic enzyme, Bromelain helps to metabolize damaged proteins that may occur as a result of overexertion or injury and also helps support normal circulation.
- Papain (500,000 PU):Another proteolytic enzyme backed by numerous studies, papain is naturally found in the papaya fruit and has been found to be extremely effective in metabolizing and digesting damaged proteins.
- Bacterial Protease (50,000 PC):Bacterial protease from Bacillus subtilis is included in this formula due to its broad substrate specificity and its ability to hydrolyze interior bonds of proteins, opening the potential for further hydrolysis by other proteins found in this formula. Basically, Bacterial protease compliments the other proteolytic enzymes found in this formulation by creating smaller peptides (from hydrolysis of interior protein bonds) for the other proteins to continue to further hydrolyze.
Nutun Enterprises brings you the highest quality Wholesale Health Supplements. Please fill out this form our Global Nutraceutical Brokers will contact you soon!
- Devils Claw Root Extract (0.5% Harpagoside)(100mg):The natural properties of Devils Claw may be beneficial in diminishing the effects of overexertion or injury including muscle and routine lower back pain.
- Ginger Root Extract (5% Gingerols)(100mg):Ginger Extract is included for its ability to support a more positive response by the body in dealing with the aches and pains caused by overexertion or injury.
- White Willow Bark (30% Salicin)(100mg):The naturally-occurring level of Salicin in this remarkable herb is its key to benefits in dealing with aches and pains typically experienced from overexertion.
Non-GMO GMP FDA Registered Supplements
Nutun Enterprises high quality Wholesale Private Label Health Supplements are manufactured in a GMP and FDA Registered facility. Our Private Label PAIN RELIEF formula is an example of our many Non-GMO supplements and we offer other NON-GMO Private Label Health Supplements also.
Private Label PAIN RELIEF Formula, N-Fla-Rid is made using DRcaps® capsules, an innovate HPMC capsule which has Kosher and Vegetarian Society certifications. DRcaps® capsules help protect dietary supplement ingredients from stomach acid helping to ensure that the benefits of the product are not compromised.
DRcaps® is a registered trademark of Capsugel®.