Nutun Enterprises wholesale private label weight loss supplement ‘ACAI BRAZILIAN BURN’ is one of our many weight loss products. Help your customer’s with BRAZILIAN BURN with ACAI, to reach their weight loss demands and goals with these 7 great ingredients:
- Acai – Brazilian natives discovered the healing properties of the acai berry thousands of years ago, as they found it boosted their energy when consumed regularly ergo increasing the metabolism.
- Green Tea Extract – There is a synergistic interaction between the caffeine in green tea and the catechins (more specifically EGCG) in green tea, which revs up the body’s use of calories as energy.
- Caffeine – Caffeine has made its way to most commercial fat burning supplements, for good reason. It is one of the few substances that is known to help mobilize fats from the fat tissues and increase metabolism.
- Garcinia Cambogia – The active ingredient in the fruit’s rind, hydroxycitric acid, or HCA, has boosted fat-burning and cut back appetite in studies. It appears to block an enzyme called citrate lyase, which your body uses to make fat. It also raises levels of the brain chemical serotonin, which may make you feel less hungry.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – There is also good science behind why apple cider vinegar would encourage weight loss even more effectively than eating raw apples. In general, acids help with the digestion of protein, the building blocks for some of our hormones, especially growth hormone. We’ve seen how this hormone is instrumental in breaking down fat cells. By increasing the acid present in your stomach before a meal, you’ll ensure the chances for thorough digestion and increase the availability of protein for hormone synthesis.
- Kelp – Kelp is used to treat varied medical disorders of the thyroid and goiter and iodine deficiency. It promotes weight loss in obese people, and treats joint pain, arthritis, arteriosclerosis, heartburn, digestive disorders, constipation, emphysema, anxiety disorders, bronchitis and UTI. It is used as an energy booster and to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Grapefruit – Grapefruit is a good source of vitamins C and A, which help strengthen immune function. It’s a popular fruit known to help kick start digestion and aid in weight loss.