PRIVATE LABEL MULTI-STRESS VITAMIN COMPLEX SUPPLEMENT
Private Label Multi-Stress Vitamin Formula
Stress is a nonspecific response of the body to any demand for change, these situations create symptoms including a rise in blood pressure, the release of hormones, tightening of muscles, quickness of breathe, perspiration and increased cardiac activity.
- Vitamin B-1 helps in the process changing carbohydrates into glucose, this in turn is used to produce energy for carrying out various bodily functions. Vitamin B-1 is important for a healthy nervous system and supports improved cardiovascular functions of the body. Vitamin B-1 plays a critical role in some metabolic functions. The body requires Vitamin B-1 to create adenosine triphosphate (ATP), all cells in the body uses ATP for energy.
- Vitamin B-2 plays an important role in hormone production, nerve health, energy production and the transport of oxygen to the cells. Vitamin B2 is used for eye health. The University of Michigan reports Vitamin B-2 is important as it protects glutathione in the body, it is an antioxidant that is found in the eye.
- Vitamin B-6 is needed for serotonin which is a mood altering chemical in the brain.
- Vitamin B-12 is an great energy booster. A lack of Vitamin B12 can lead to symptoms similar to mild fatigue up to severe exhaustion.
Nutun Enterprises high quality Wholesale Private Label Vitamin Health Supplements are manufactured in a GMP and FDA Registered facility and many are NON-GMO Private Label Health Supplements also.
- Vitamin C helps prevent anxiety and irritability.
- Biotin may help prevent mild mood changes and fatigue created by stress.
- Folic Acid plays several strong roles in the body and the amount of folic acid can be greatly reduced by the onset of stress.
- PABA helps reduce both the physical and psychological effects of stress on people. is considered beneficial in fighting stress. It also works with pantothenic acid
- Pantothenic Acid plays an important role in the body responding to stress and the control of the action by the adrenal glands.
- Choline and Inositol may provide a calming effect.
- Calcium and Magnesium help you relax and reduce stress levels.
- Hops, Chamomile, Valerian, and Passion Flower are herbs thought to help calm and relax the body.