Private Label Flaxseed Oil Wholesale Supplement Distributor
Private Label Flaxseed Oil Supplement Benefits
Flaxseed Oil Supplement provides Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids, is in the group of essential fatty acids.
There are studies that indicate Flaxseed Oil could help some health concerns:
- High Cholesterol – People that use the Mediterranean diet have indications of increased HDL cholesterol levels. The Mediterranean diet utilizes fish and healthy fats, such as olive oil, and has a good balance omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. This diet also provides ALA, found in flaxseed oil. There is a small amount of research that indicates beneficial effects of flaxseed oil lowering cholesterol levels.
- Heart disease – The risk of heart disease is lower in individuals who take flaxseed oil. Several human studies also suggest that diets rich in omega-3 fatty acids, including ALA, may lower blood pressure. Evidence suggests that people who eat an ALA-rich diet are less likely to suffer a fatal heart attack. ALA may reduce heart disease risk through a variety of ways, including making platelets less “sticky”, reducing inflammation, promoting blood vessel health, and reducing risk of arrhythmia (irregular heart beat).
- Sjogren’s syndrome – Some people that have Sjogren’s syndrome, that is a dryness of the eyes. Flaxseed oil helps to improve this condition. Evidence indicates that taking 1 to 2 g of flaxseed per day can improve the symptoms of dry eye in people with Sjogren’s syndrome.
- Inflammation – Flaxseed oil has polyunsaturated fatty acids such as alpha-linolenic acid and other related chemicals in that have a tendency to relieve inflammation. Flaxseed oil is considered somewhat effective for rheumatoid arthritis and other conditions that create swelling in the body.
- Cancer – Studies show that flaxseed oil might be helpful when preventing growth of breast tumors. A research study found that flaxseed oil limited the growth of breast tumor, and it was attributed to the essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid which is part of flaxseed oil.
- Constipation – It has been shown that regular use of flaxseed oil has similar effects as mineral oil in helping with constipation.
Nutun Enterprises high quality Wholesale Health Supplements are manufactured in a GMP and FDA Registered facility and many are NON-GMO Health Supplements also.