WHOLESALE VEGAN FLAXSEED OIL SUPPLEMENT
Wholesale Private/White Label VEGAN Flaxseed Oil Supplement
Private Label Vegan Flaxseed Oil Benefits
Our Wholesale Vegan Flaxseed Oil Supplement is Organic and provides Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids, is in the group of essential fatty acids.Including a proper balance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in a diet will support improved health. Flaxseed oil has the essential fatty acid, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), the body will change this into eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Some health research indicates that flaxseed oil could have similar properties when compared to fish oil. An important factor of omega-3 fatty and omega-6 fatty acids, is to get the proper amounts into the body. The essential fats, omega-3 fatty acid and omega-6 fatty acids are polyunsaturated fatty acids.
There are studies that indicate Flaxseed Oil could help some health concerns:
- High Cholesterol – People that use the Mediterranean diet have indications of increased HDL cholesterol levels. The Mediterranean diet utilizes fish and healthy fats, such as olive oil, and has a good balance omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. This diet also provides ALA, found in flaxseed oil. There is a small amount of research that indicates beneficial effects of flaxseed oil lowering cholesterol levels.
- Heart disease – The risk of heart disease is lower in individuals who take flaxseed oil. Several human studies also suggest that diets rich in omega-3 fatty acids, including ALA, may lower blood pressure. Evidence suggests that people who eat an ALA-rich diet are less likely to suffer a fatal heart attack. ALA may reduce heart disease risk through a variety of ways, including making platelets less “sticky”, reducing inflammation, promoting blood vessel health, and reducing risk of arrhythmia (irregular heart beat).
- Sjogren’s syndrome – Some people that have Sjogren’s syndrome, that is a dryness of the eyes. Flaxseed oil helps to improve this condition. Evidence indicates that taking 1 to 2 g of flaxseed per day can improve the symptoms of dry eye in people with Sjogren’s syndrome.
- Inflammation – Flaxseed oil has polyunsaturated fatty acids such as alpha-linolenic acid and other related chemicals in that have a tendency to relieve inflammation. Flaxseed oil is considered somewhat effective for rheumatoid arthritis and other conditions that create swelling in the body.
- Cancer – Studies show that flaxseed oil might be helpful when preventing growth of breast tumors. A research study found that flaxseed oil limited the growth of breast tumor, and it was attributed to the essential fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid which is part of flaxseed oil.
- Constipation – It has been shown that regular use of flaxseed oil has similar effects as mineral oil in helping with constipation.
Nutun Enterprises high quality Wholesale Health Supplements are manufactured in a GMP and FDA Registered facility and many are NON-GMO Health Supplements also.
Wholesale VEGAN FLAXSEED OIL
FREE PRIVATE LABELING
DISCOUNTED DISTRIBUTOR PRICES !