Wholesale Private Label Vitamin E Supplement Supplier
PRIVATE LABEL WHOLESALE VITAMIN E-1000 DISTRIBUTOR
Private Label Vitamin E Supplement is an antioxidant and fat-soluble vitamin is available in a softgel supplement form. Vitamin E helpsmaintain a higher level of oxygen in red blood cells which is carried to the heart and other vital organs. Wholesale Vitamin E can be used by people looking to reduce their chances of blood clots, strokes, cancer, heart attack, and more.
Wholesale Vitamin E Supplement Benefits
- Free Radicals – Free radicals are oxidized molecules, or waste products of biological processes in the body. Free radicals attach to healthy cells, damaging them, and can sometimes lead to cardiovascular disease and cancer formation. Vitamin E helps cells to protect themselves from free radicals and also sweeps free radicals from the body.
- Fatigue – Free radicals react aggressively with oxygen to form reactive oxygen species, or ROS. Vitamin E and other antioxidants help to clear the damaging effects of ROS molecules from the body before they can do harm. Vitamin E also inhibits ROS molecules from forming when the body breaks down fats.
- Heart Disease – Vitamin E prevents heart disease in several ways. It helps make the interior surface of the blood vessels more “slippery”, in a sense, helping them to resist blood components sticking to their surfaces. Vitamin E also produces enzymes that work to dilate blood vessels and lower low density lipoprotein, or LDL cholesterol.
- Blood Clots – Vitamin E inhibits platelet clumping together in the blood which can directly lead to blood clots and stroke.
- Cholesterol – LDL cholesterol is susceptible to sticking to plaque that has developed in the arteries, causing atherosclerosis. Reducing LDL cholesterol with vitamin E protects you from developing artery clogging plaque.
- Immunity – Vitamin E helps to regulate and improve immune T-cell production. This is helpful for advanced age, autoimmune, and immune challenged individuals can greatly benefit by supplementing with vitamin E or eating a vitamin E rich diet.
- Cancer – Vitamin E has a positive effect on the immune system that can lead to a reduction in breast cancer and colon cancer in women. Vitamin E fights cancer formation by clearing free radicals from the blood stream and giving cells protection against free radicals and ROS molecules.
- Menopause – Vitamin E has been shown to ease many of the symptoms of menopause for women, especially hot flashes. Vitamin E can also help to relieve vaginal dryness, night sweats, irritability and some sleep disturbances for many women.
Nutun Enterprises brings you high quality Wholesale Private Label Vitamins. Please fill out the form below and our Global Nutraceutical Brokers will contact you soon!